Position Title: Finance Manager
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
Date of Posting: August 2019
Organization Information: Children’s Medical Foundation (CMF) is a Hong Kong registered nonprofit that funds sustainable programs in child health. With an extensive network of 30 hospital partners across China, treating one baby every hour, CMF has expandedlifesaving healthcare initiatives for newborn babies in poverty-stricken, rural China over the last 25 years.
Our Vision: High quality healthcare for children in Asia, regardless of where they live.
Our Mission: Children’s Medical Foundation develops and implements sustainable healthcare solutions for children in Asia with a focus on helping underprivileged children.
Annual Budget: HKD8mn
Job Description: Finance Manager (Part Time, Flexible)
The Finance Manager will work closely with the CEO, Board Chairman, Finance & Organizational Development Committee, Foundation staff, and partners to ensure proper financial management and organizational governance in support of the Foundation’s team and Board of Directors.
The key job responsibilities include, but shall not be limited to, those described below:
- Manage office administration and expenses
- Oversee staff benefits and payroll processing
- Manage program finance and expenses
- Handle donations, donor records, and receipts
- Manage bookkeeping, banking, reporting, audit preparation
- Support Company Secretary filings
- Maintain compliance with Hong Kong Government requirements
- Passionate about children and helping less developed areas of China / Asia
- Post graduate with at least 5 years relevant experience in finance and/or accounting
- Understanding and or experience of working with a NGO in a small office environment
- Attention to detail and able to work independently
- Ability to work to deadlines with good prioritization and time management skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills (Chinese is beneficial)
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with commercial banking processes and platforms
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter, resume and expected salary or send the application to email@example.com with subject heading of "Finance Manager”. We are an equal opportunity employer and regret we cannot respond to each application personally. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 6 weeks.