Coordinator, Development & Programs
Position Title: Coordinator, Development
Reporting To: Associate Director of Development
Date of Posting: October 2018
Location: Hong Kong
Organization Information: Children’s Medical Foundation (CMF) is a Hong Kong registered charity that funds sustainable programs in child health. With an extensive network of 30 hospital partners across China, treating one baby every hour, CMF expands lifesaving healthcare initiatives for newborn babies in poverty stricken, rural China.
Our Vision: High quality healthcare for children in Asia, regardless of where they live.
Our Mission: Children’s Medical Foundation develops and implements sustainable healthcare solutions for children in Asia with a focus on helping underprivileged children.
Job Description: Coordinator, Development: The Coordinator will work closely with the Associate Director of Development, CEO, Committees, Foundation staff, and partners to ensure proper event management of the organizations marketing matters in support of the Foundation’s work.
- Coordinate with fundraising and program team and take lead in event conceptualization and project management, including develop budgets, timelines and prepare all projects correspondences
- To plan, implement and monitor events, manage and coordinate with all relevant parties and suppliers to ensure event services are delivered on time, within budget and with high execution standards
- Design and execute marketing campaign, compile, and organize source materials including photos, videos, stories, etc. Work directly with designers to produce and transform CMF vision and key message into various marketing collateral.
- Assist in creation of publications including website, social media and newsletters etc.
- Generate fundraising and branding ideas for strategic planning and execution.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as senior position.
- Passionate about children and helping less developed areas of China / Asia.
- University graduate with at least 1-3 years event planning/marketing experience.
- Well organized, attention to details and able to work independently.
- Ability to work to deadlines with good prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong English and Chinese verbal and written communicationskills a must.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of design software a plus.
Interested candidates should apply online with a cover letter, resume and expected salary or send the application to email@example.com with subject heading of "Coordinator, Development.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and regret we cannot respond to each application personally. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you do not hear from us within 4 weeks.